Policy Wing Petroleum Division, Ministry of Energy Islamabad invites sealed bids from Firms/Contractors
Government of Pakistan
Ministry of Energy
Petroleum Division( Policy Wing ),
Petroleum House, G-5/2, Islamabad
Policy Wing Petroleum Division, Ministry of Energy Islamabad invites sealed bids from Firms/Contractors to establish officers/officials Cafetaria and Canteen from the well reputed firms/Contractors having properly established in Islamabad/Rawalpindi as per terms & conditions detailed below:-
Terms & Conditions:-
1. The tenders, complete in every aspect, should be received in the office of Assistant Director (G/S) at 2nd Floor, Petroleum House, G-5/2, Islamabad.
2. Bids may either be dropped in the tender box in the office of the Assistant Director (G/S) or be dispatched by post so as to reach by 10.00 A.M. on 11-10-2017. No bids will be accepted after the due date and time.
3. The tender Documents/Lists of items can be obtained from the undersigned during the office hours at a cost of Rs. 1,000 per copy (Non Refundable). Payable in the form of Pay Order in favour of DDO, Policy Wing.
4. Pay Order of Rs.100,000/-( One Hundred Thousand) for officers Cafetaria and Rs. 50,000/-(Fifty Thousand) for official Canteen refundable money should be in favour of Drawing & Disbursement Officer (DDO) Policy Wing must reach accompany each tender document, without which bid will be rejected.
5. An affidavit will have to be provided alongwith bid to the effect that the firm has never been black listed.
6. Bids will be opened by Cafetaria and Canteen Committee in the presence of the available Bidders or their representatives, in Policy Wing, 2nd Floor at Petroleum House, G-5/2, Islamabad, at 11.00 A.M on 11-10-2017.
7. Successful bidder will execute agreement with the office before award of the tender .
8. Department reserves the right to accept or reject any or all the tenders as per “PPRA Rules 2004”.