TENDER NOTICE 17th July 2013
Sealed tenders / bids are required by Directorate General of Administration. Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Resources (Policy Wing) for supply of stationery / miscellaneous goods for financial year 2013-2014 from the Islamabad / Rawalpindi based firms. Terms and Conditios of the tender are as under:-
- The tenders, complete in every aspect, should be received in the office of Assistant Director (Admn) 21-E Huma Plaza Blue Area Islamabad by 5th August, 2013.
- Tender may either be dropped in the tender box placed in the office of the Deputy Director (Admn) or be dispatched by post so as to reach latest by 11.30 A.M. on due date, No. tender will be accepted after the due date and time.
- Pay Order / bid bond of Rs. 25,000/- in the name of Deputy Director (Admn) Policy Wing must accompany each tender document, without which tender will be rejected.
- An affidavit will have to be provided alongwith tender to the effect that the firm has never been black listed.
- Tender rates will be valid up to 30-06-2014.
- Tenders will be opened by Purchase Committee in the presence of the Bidders or their representatives, in the Committee Room of Policy Wing at 12.00 P.M. on 5th August, 2013
- Successful bidder will be bound to supply the required items according to the approved quality and quoted prices within 07 days of placement of purchase order, from time to time.
- In case of toners, manufactrure / principal supplier dealership certificate will have to be provided.
- During the contract period if the firm does not supply or supply substandard items such items shall be purchased from the next lower bidder and the differential ( if any) will be deducted from the bid bond of the firms at the end of the year.
- Bidders / Firms must be registered under General Sales Tax and all prices must be quoted excluding sales tax. Firms will provide their GST Certificate and National Tax Number with the tender. Tax will be deducted as per Government Rules.
- Firm should have their shop and telephone numbers, which shall be verified by a committee of this office, through physical inspection of the showrooms / premises of bidders to ascertain that the bidders have adequate facilities for supply of the tendered items.
- Successful bidder will execute agreement with the office before award of the tender.
- Department reserves the right to accept or reject any or all the tenders as per “PPRA Rules 2004”.
Tender document / list of items may be obtained from the office of Assistant Director (Admn) on any working day during office hours.
( Shahid Hussain Sajid )
Assistant Director (Admn)